To download the presentations of
- STEP1 : http://www.issibern.ch/forum/europlanetforum/index.php/presentations/
- STEP2 : https://archiveweb.epfl.ch/planetaryexploration2061.epfl.ch
- STEP3 : https://h2061-tlse.sciencesconf.org/program
Synthesis for H2061 session at EPSC in Geneva - Sept 2019
STEP 3 : Synthesis - Toulouse, 11-13 September 2019
Synthesis between ”ideal” scientific goals and technology + infrastructures capacities
The third step, devoted to the synthesis of the exercise, will be an international colloquium hosted by the "Institut Aéronautique et Spatial" from June 11th to 13th, 2019.
Its main organizers will be the Institut de Recherche en Astrophysique et Planétologie (IRAP) and the Observatoire Midi-Pyrénées (OMP).
This colloquium, placed under the sponsorship of COSPAR, will complete the design of the four pillars and initiate the drafting of the final report, which will be edited and published under the auspices of COSPAR.
Design and deliver with the community a mutually consistent, non binding projection of the four pillars of Solar System exploration in the broader context of the science of Planetary Systems
- Build each pillar (from the results of steps 1 and 2) on the basis of reports submitted to the critical analysis of the participants
- Produce a report of Solar System H2061 foresight as a "topical series" of peer-reviewed articles (the ISSI model)
- Lay the foundations for an exoplanet science H2061 exercise
AGENDA and ABSTRACTS
List to download
STEP 2 : Meeting - Lausanne, 23-25 April 2018
Workshop for Planetary Exploration, towards 2061